M4 Exhaust manufactures exhausts which add power and a more race-inspired sound to your bike as well as lowering the overall weight. Extra time on research and development ensures your exhaust has the ultimate in quality workmanship, ease of installation, and the best performance possible for your motorcycle. M4 Exhausts are available in both Standard / Race and GP Series mounting configurations.
- The GP Series mounts much lower and forward than stock, right near the right rider foot peg.
- This mount will give you that "GP" look and sound.
- Enjoy a deep, throaty tone from the lower RPM range through the mid-range - open it up and it screams MotoGP!
- The M4 GP Series Slip-On Exhaust has a built-in baffle, tuning the exhaust note for a crisp head turning sound.
- M4 has built a quality fitting exhaust that is a breeze to install; all mounting hardware and instructions included.
- The GP exhaust system will shed some weight over stock to give your sport bike improved power-to-weight ratio.
- M4 slip-ons are designed for use with the stock header assembly.
- Titanium finish with a satin M4 aluminum name plate.
Note: All M4 systems are designed and intended for closed-course competition use only.