ASV has introduced their famed C5 unbreakable Brake Lever to the street bike scene, making this the last brake lever you will need for your motorcycle. It is virtually unbreakable due to a pivot point that allows the lever to rotate in reverse direction, matched up with CNC-machining out of 6061 aluminum for superior strength.
The on-the-fly Micro-Reach adjuster allows you to move the lever with a range of over 4". Durability is not an issue with this lever. The ASV C5 Brake Lever is constructed using sealed steel bearings, stainless bushings, a chrome silicon high-tension spring and stainless steel fasteners. All these high-quality pieces make the lever completely rebuildable. Use this lever on the street or take it to the track with the removable switch tabs.
- CNC-machined from 6061 billet aluminum.
- Unbreakable pivot design.
- Uses precision sealed bearings in pivot.
- Adjustable reach with four inches of range.
- Micro-adjustable reach with 180 increments.
- Laser-engraved ASV logo.
- Five-year unconditional guarantee.
- Made in the U.S.A.