ASV has introduced their famed C5 unbreakable Clutch and Brake Levers to the street bike scene, making these the last set of levers you will need for your motorcycle. They are virtually unbreakable due to a pivot point that allows the levers to rotate in reverse direction, matched up with CNC-machining out of 6061 aluminum for superior strength.
The on-the-fly Micro-Reach adjusters allow you to move the levers with a range of over 4". Durability is not an issue with these levers. The ASV C5 clutch and brake levers are constructed using sealed steel bearings, stainless bushings, a chrome silicon high-tension spring and stainless steel fasteners. All these high-quality pieces make the levers completely rebuildable. Use these levers on the street or take it to the track with the removable switch tabs.
- CNC-machined from 6061 billet aluminum.
- Unbreakable pivot design.
- Uses precision sealed bearings in pivot.
- Adjustable reach with four inches of range.
- Micro-adjustable reach with 180 increments.
- Laser-engraved ASV logo.
- Five-year unconditional guarantee.
- Made in the U.S.A.