Marchesini Forged Magnesium SBK Rear Wheel With Sprocket Carrier
- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
Style, design and performance are the features that led Marchesini to achieve the leadership in the design and manufacture of light magnesium alloy forged wheels for racing. Marchesini wheels have won all over the world with the greatest motorcycle champions, including Valentino Rossi the 2009 MotoGP world champion on his Yamaha.
Marchesini Wheels are the most successful wheels in world championship racing in recent years and are available to anyone looking for the best of the best. It is a product without compromises, the combination of a multidirectional forging process with a new magnesium alloy.
- Significant weight savings when compared to stock wheels.
- Improves handling by reducing gyroscopic effect, making the bike easier to turn.
- Reduces rotational mass resulting in quicker acceleration, faster stopping, and greater top speed.
- All Marchesini rear wheels require a Marchesini specific sprocket.
- Approximate Weight: Front 6lbs., Rear 7.75lbs.
There have been no questions asked about the Marchesini Forged Magnesium SBK Rear Wheel With Sprocket Carrier.