- LeoVince renews the entry level to the SBK range with the new line of LV One fully approved EVOII silencers.
- Style, materials and operating life have been studied and developed by the LeoVince technicians.
- Maintains the concept of performance in compliance with the relevant laws while extracting the technical solutions from the top of the range Factory design.
- Fully tested internals are coupled with a completely new outer sleeve with an attractive quality and price relationship.
- Silencer is constructed completely of TIG welded AISI 304 stainless steel which is oval shaped with flat upper and lower zones.
- Externally finished with a special sand blasting treatment giving it a "titanium look" with a fighting spirit and elegance.
- Carbon fiber casings are also available for most models.
- End cap is constructed from a high performance Technopolymer which is lightweight and has a high resistance against mechanical and thermal stress and features a very sporting opaque black surface.
- Front silencer inlet now features a tapered development which is more aerodynamic and sporting.
- Silencer fastening strap is completely in carbon as on the LeoVince SBK top of the range products.
- Pipe and fittings are in stainless steel AISI 304 with TIG welding where necessary.
- The geometrical development of the pipework and silencer is specific for each engine model and is aimed to enhance the torque and maximum power while meeting required parameters.
How this exhaust was designed: LeoVince products are created in their own devoted R&D facility using advanced and state-of-the-art CAD / CAM technology. Every prototype is run largely on the dyno and, once approved, is tested on the track under the most severe conditions. In many cases LeoVince R&D works hand-in-hand with manufacturer factory race teams for further development.
How this exhaust was made: LeoVince facilities are completely inclusive, including all facets of production, stamping, welding, bending, and carbon fiber molding. To gaurantee top notch quality, nothing is farmed out to subcontractors. LeoVince is committed to combining the most modern technology with the handcrafted finish brought by experienced craftsmen; all to give you the best exhaust in the world.