The CFM 3-piece brake pedals feature a hard anodized / Teflon-coated pivot for smooth, long lasting operation. The pivot is extremely tough and will rarely break in the event of a crash. The main replacement shaft and lever tip are both individually replaceable and are far less expensive than an OEM pedal. These trademark CFM pieces are not only economical, but are also very easy to replace-saving time during a quick repair.
- Made from tough aircraft 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
- Stronger than most O.E.M. pedals.
- The three piece design allows you to replace the tip or main shaft separately.
- Goes perfectly with the CFM-compatible rearsets.
- Fits most O.E.M. brackets, but does not have provisions for pedal return springs or brake light switches.
- Does not fit the O.E.M. bracket for SV650's and SV1000's from years 2004 and up.