When looking to replace your front sprocket, Renthal front sprockets are an easy choice because of their strength and inexpensive price tag.
- Also known as "chainwheels", Renthal front sprockets are precision manufactured to withstand the rigors of supercross, motocross, and enduro racing.
- Renthal Front Sprockets are made out of 655M13 nickel-chrome-molybdenum alloy steel. What does that mean to you? Ultimate strength and hardness.
- Self-cleaning mud grooves prevent the build up of dirt.
- Precision machining to extremely tight tolerances ensures that Renthal front sprockets are always within spec.
- Note: Image is for reference only, actual product may vary.
Profile your ride with the ride selector to see what teeth options are available for your motorcycle or ATV.