More harmonics than OEM since no oem rubber damper but just as strong.
Renthal Front Sprocket 530
- 5 Reviews
- 1 Question
When looking to replace your front sprocket, Renthal front sprockets are an easy choice because of their strength and inexpensive price tag.
- Also known as "chainwheels", Renthal front sprockets are precision manufactured to withstand the rigors of supercross, motocross, and enduro racing.
- Renthal Front Sprockets are made out of 655M13 nickel-chrome-molybdenum alloy steel. What does that mean to you? Ultimate strength and hardness.
- Self-cleaning mud grooves prevent the build up of dirt.
- Precision machining to extremely tight tolerances ensures that Renthal front sprockets are always within spec.
- Note: Image is for reference only, actual product may vary.
The best sprocket to date. Far superior in every way. compared: Vortex, Sunstar, JT. It would be nice if they made a 19 or 20 tooth for the top speed guys. Close tolerances. Lite weight but, still strong. Wheeling a Gen 2 Hayabusa strong.
Works very well. just needed a little more on the low end. Strong sprocket also
Product is just as shown. great quality would strongly suggest this a replacment for larger cc bikes. put on my cbr 1000 and results so far are amazing. cannot comment on durability but no problems so far with 1500 miles on sproket. STAY AWAY FROM ALUMINUM SPROKETS THAY WEAR OUT IN NO TIME STEEL ALL THE WAY.
Product was beatiful, went great with 530 DID chain, and 530 Renthal rear sprocket!