I swapped out the stock 15T front sprocket with this 16T unit on my V-strom 650, and it was like adding an extra gear! It dropped the RPM at 120 km/h from 5500, to just over 5000. It has also made the lower gears a little "taller". Granted it's a little slower off the line, but this mod suits my riding style just fine.
Renthal Front Sprocket 525
- 3 Reviews
- Ask a Question
When looking to replace your front sprocket, Renthal front sprockets are an easy choice because of their strength and inexpensive price tag.
- Also known as "chainwheels", Renthal front sprockets are precision manufactured to withstand the rigors of supercross, motocross, and enduro racing.
- Renthal Front Sprockets are made out of 655M13 nickel-chrome-molybdenum alloy steel. What does that mean to you? Ultimate strength and hardness.
- Self-cleaning mud grooves prevent the build up of dirt.
- Precision machining to extremely tight tolerances ensures that Renthal front sprockets are always within spec.
- Note: Image is for reference only, actual product may vary.
This sprocket is awesome. Really added to delivering power to my ZX10. Cant wait to see what this will do when I take it to the drag strip. Even for street duty, this thing is awesome!
I purchased a 15-tooth (-1) Renthal front sprocket for my '08 CBR600RR, and so far am very happy with it. It is a very high quality product, and fit perfectly. Very good mod for the money, easy to install (took me all of 30 minutes), and highly recommended.
There have been no questions asked about the Renthal Front Sprocket 525.