Have used this bag for a couple of long rides and it is a super size..fits everything, smaller cooler for lunch, water bottles, family's sweatshirts, and first aid kit. My only concern is it closes with one huge zipper that has a lot of curves to get around! We ride off-trail and lots of dirt and mud and am a little concerned how the zipper might hold up in the long run/
- 2 Reviews
- Ask a Question
- A premium cargo system with riveted straps and carrying handles adds true functionality to your ATV.
- Rigid bag mounts easily to your ATV's rear rack.
- Rugged, oversized zippered top flap provides access to a large storage compartment.
- The insulated storage bag can double as a cooler, great for keeping food and drink hot or cold.
- Movable internal storage dividers, key clip and two zippered mesh pockets provide plenty of ways to store your cargo.
- External loop system (bungee cords and straps provided) allows you to easily strap additional cargo (bow, gun, shovels, etc.) to the bag.
- Four outside pockets, key clip and an elastic cord for securing riding apparel give you quick access to your gear.
- Two internal mesh storage pockets, one with security zipper, help you organize your cargo.
- Three mesh storage pockets on the outside of the bag permit quick access to your favorites (drink bottle, tools, etc).
- The finest materials are combined to create a rugged water resistant fabric case which resists the elements and cleans up easily with a damp cloth.
- Dimensions: 32"W x 18"L x 10"H.
- Contents not included.
Well my Moose Big Horn Rear Rack Bag arrived today.
Moose, what's wrong with you people? You make a great product yet barely show people what they'll get! Poor tiny pictures and a description that dulls the brain.
This bag is VERY nice! For a soft bag, it holds it's shape, has two adjustable/removable dividers for the main body, mesh storage in the inside lid and a removable cooler too
Two large pockets on the top at least 8"x10"x4" and bungee cord between them for the quick storage of jacket or rain gear.
Two mesh pockets directly behind the rider can easily hold water bottles, gloves, glasses... you name it.
Two additional zippered pockets on the drivers side of the bag too for quick access items.
This thing has lashing loops that could be used to attach additional storage bags like Maxpedition equipment.
Tuff nylon material that looks like it will hold up for many years of riding.
Several velcro straps included and the mounting straps secure the bag to the rack exactly where you need them to.
I definitely recommend this bag!
There have been no questions asked about the Moose Bighorn Rear Rack Bag.