Yeah the pattern looks a little funky, but it has been the best desert tire I have ever used! Even if you get a flat, you can typically still run at race speed without worrying too much. Highly recommend - Y
Michelin Starcross HP4 Hardpack Front Tire
- 2 Reviews
- Ask a Question
- Closely-spaced knobs help maintain contact patch.
- Taller, wider front casing absorbs hard landings.
- Innovative knob pattern for cornering grip on hardpack.
- 90/100-21 front size provides large contact patch for predictability in blue-groove conditions.
- Differential rigidity casing.
It holds up like a champ! Highly recommend
There have been no questions asked about the Michelin Starcross HP4 Hardpack Front Tire.