This tire has more more than good to me on the road and as a daily commute for ridin in cold weather wet weather and giving me the traction I need with durability.
Michelin Pilot Road 2 Front Tire
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Questions
Until now, you had to make a choice: the grip of a softer tire - or the durability of a harder tire. But thanks to Michelin 2CT dual-compound technology, Michelin Pilot Road 2 tires offer both grip and durability in one tire. By integrating a soft rubber compound on the tread shoulders with a wear-resistant compound down the middle, Michelin gives you the best of both worlds. The Pilot Road 2 tire is like two tires in one.
- Long life, grip and excellent handling.
- Confidence for everyday riding, even in challenging conditions.
- Exceptional performance in the rain.
- The only dual-compound tire in the sport touring segment.
- A softer rubber compound on the tire shoulders for superb grip while cornering.
- A harder rubber compound in the center of the tire to maximize tire life.
- Innovative front and rear tread designs.
Michelin 2CT Two Compound Technology: Michelin 2CT dual-compound technology successfully accomplishes two conflicting ideals: wear resistance in the center of the tread, and grip on the shoulders.
Its like night and day, the concours is like a caddie now compared to the bridgstone "ford escort" tires!! The grip is wonderful right out of the box. There was really no break in just install and ride....