So far so good on my 675R!
Michelin Pilot Power 3 Rear Tire
- 9 Reviews
- Ask a Question
The Pilot Power 3 is the much-anticipated replacement for the Michelin Power Pure tire. The Pilot Power 3 is an all new high-performance, dual-compound sportbike tire designed for the street or the track.
- New 2CT+ compound on rear tire enhances tread rigidity and cornering stability by extending the harder compound underneath the softer shoulder compound for added cornering stability - especially when accelerating out of turns.
- Enhanced riding performance - Casing profile optimized for excellent feedback and handling.
- Confidence in both wet and dry conditions.
- All-new compounds for maximum wet grip: up to 4.5 seconds per lap faster on a wet track than Michelin Pilot Power 2CT tires*.
- Semi-slick tread design maximizes contact patch for excellent dry grip - more than four seconds faster on a dry track than Michelin Pilot Power 2CT tires*.
- Excellent longevity - 20% more tread life versus Michelin Pilot Power 2CT tires*.
Michelin 2CT Two Compound Technology - Michelin 2CT dual-compound technology successfully accomplishes two conflicting ideals: wear resistance in the center of the tread, and grip on the shoulders. The rubber compound in the center is harder to withstand aggressive acceleration and braking. The rubber compound in the shoulder is softer to maximize grip on the lean angle.
Michelin 2CT+ - The NEW 2CT generation! Harder rubber underneath the softer rubber on the shoulders gives better rigidity at lean, for more stability when cornering, especially under strong acceleration.
*Source: Internal tests conducted in 2012 at Ladoux Technological Center.
Great product even better service always my go to when I need a part fast! I always recommend Motorsport over any other dealer could not be happier
Bite baby bite n stickey got Michelin pilot3 install on my 07 hayabusa and my 07 Gsxr 1000.
Good tire. I have had this tire on for about 3 weeks now. Road use: Really good grip, stability in the straights and corners. I'll let you know how durable later. Great price
These tires were sticky right from install. They give me a lot more confidence in the bike. I also got caught in a pretty heavy rain one day on the way home from work and the tires were daring me to go faster.
For fast riding on warm/hot days this is an awesome tire, tons of grip, very responsive, and the latest technology in rubber compounds for the street. you won't hit the limits of this tire unless your on a racetrack.
when it loses grip it is pretty sudden, much like the older 2ct's, and this goes for all supersport tires but below 50 degree temps these tires really shouldn't be pushed too hard, they also feel a little nervous in the rain.
I have a pretty good flat spot going with about 5k miles, which is pretty average nowadays for a supersport tire, spirited street riding, they haven't seen the track yet. I will probably grab another set next month or so.
As advertised very sticky and look and feels good while riding. highly reccommend
Killed the twisties on the street this past weekend and these things would NOT come unglued!! Almost dragging knee on street curves no problem. LOTS of confidence with these tires. Heat up fast and stay sticky.
There have been no questions asked about the Michelin Pilot Power 3 Rear Tire.