I got this tire because it wasn't the cheapest, but also wasn't the most expensive. Some things you can afford to get cheaply, but when it comes to tires, get a brand you trust and pay what you think it's worth. Is it worth having a blowout on a front tire? Perhaps not. This thing rides well and does what I expect.
Michelin Pilot Activ Front Tire
- 1 Review
- 1 Question
Pilot Activ tires set the standard for bias-ply replacement tires. No other tire at this price offers this level of performance and durability. Compared to earlier Michelin tires, Pilot Activ tires deliver an increase of 20% in tread life, giving Pilot Activ tires an unbeatable price-to-performance ratio in this market segment.
- Excellent value in a bias-ply replacement tire.
- Outstanding combination of performance and durability at a very attractive price.
- 20% longer tread life than previous generation of Michelin bias-ply touring tires (Source: internal tests conducted at Ladoux Technological Center).
- Grip, longevity and stability.
- Wide tread blocks on the rear tire mean more road-rubber contact.
- Longitudinal and lateral tread grooves for effective water evacuation.
- Comprehensive range of sizes.
- Several sizes available to fit a wide range of touring, sport touring and standard bikes.