I was pleasantly surprised at how well these grip on dirt and gravel. I ride 50/50 on my KLR and love these tires. Admittedly the 50% dirt portion is county country roads, if it were single track, or involved mud, this isn't the right tire. Wet pavement performance is exceptional.
Michelin Anakee 3 Rear Tire
- 1 Review
- Ask a Question
Michelin Anakee 3 tires are the successor to the ever popular Michelin Anakee 2 tires. A street-oriented dual sport tire, the Michelin Anakee 3 features a unique tread pattern that is designed to efficiently evacuate water, mud, and gravel, while providing good on road performance. A high silica content rubber compound is used for enhanced wet weather grip and longer tread life. Michelin Anakee 3 tires are designed specifically for the adventure touring rider. Dual sport tires have a tough job of performing well both on and off-road, and Michelin Anakee 3 tires are up to the task.
- The Michelin Anakee 3 Motorcycle Tires for Performance that lasts mile after mile!
- New silica tread compound yields even more mileage compared to Michelin Anakee 2 tires.
- Innovative tread pattern inhibits irregular wear patterns, while evacuating water, dirt and mud.
- Enhanced ride qualities:
- Tire architecture engineered for easy maneuverability and precise handling.
- Excellent stability and rider feedback, thanks to a new high-rigidity casing.
- Excellent wet traction:
- Innovative silica tread compounds offer the best balance between grip and durability.
- Distinctive tread pattern pulls water away from the contact patch.
There have been no questions asked about the Michelin Anakee 3 Rear Tire.