- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
The Razr XM represents the culmination of more than a decade of research and development and input from Maxxis' countless champion racers.
- A brand new tread pattern with aggressive, pre-grooved knobs that bite hard and slide predictably.
- Motocross-specific soft compound for superior traction and precise handling.
- Designed for all motocross racing conditions.
- 2-ply rating.
- Tire width: 6.0 inches.
- Rim size: 10 x 5 inches.
- Overall diameter: 19.0 inches.
- Tire pressure (PSI) / Load (pounds): 12 / 225.
- Tread depth: 18 / 32 inches.
There have been no questions asked about the Maxxis RAZR XM Motocross Front Tire.