these tires are great for everything with the rears I always run these
- 13 Reviews
- 8 Questions
- Maxxis Razr MX ATV tires are competition proven and perform best when pushed to the limit by aggressive riding in all terrain types.
- The Razr MX ATV tires are made more puncture resistant by using a specially formulated racing compound.
- Maxxis uses a solid knob design on the Razr MX tires to increase traction surface and reduce tread squirm.
- Maxxis Razr MX tires use round shoulder knobs to provide predictable sliding characteristics during aggressive ATV riding.
- Having a unique aggressive center line and less rounded profile, the Maxxis Razr MX tire has excellent steering and handling characteristics.
- Maxxis designed the Razr MX ATV tire to be used in the most challenging racing conditions.
- Tire ply: 4.
- Note: The Maxxis RAZR MX tire is sold individually.
The tires work good for putting studs in them. Not happy about how long it took them to ship.
These tires hook up great and the price on them are low too. From now on I will always use these tires.
This are great tires. Can't think of one down side to them. Use this with the RAZR MX rear tires for a great racing combo.
Couldnt ask for more .These are great mx tires!
This tire is pretty good. it was easy to install, motosport had it here in 2 days flat. great price also!! but i have takin my atv out 2 times with these tires on. they are very strong, punture restistant. after 2 times, there is still the base of the little hairs of them being brand new! but.. they do have a down fall.. they dont grip or bite as much as you want of need. they are horrible in mud and hard packed dirt. they do great in loose dirt and sand. i would not get these again. not because they are bad. but because where i live is mud and hard dirt.
very durable, looks good last long and hooks up great.
These fronts are awesome on hardpacked dirt or MX tracks. But when riding an MX track with any type of water or slick dirt these fronts just push where ever the back tires tell them too. I almost went into a ditch in a wet STRAIGHT AWAY coming out of a berm, it was that hard to control when wet.
I much prefer the Kenda Claw mx fronts for overall performance and will replace these tires after the seasons over.
These tires will be studded for ice riding now, and thats all.
Tire are great on turns, wet, loose and hardpack. combine with the rears and its awesome!
these are defenitally worth the $.
they hook up great..
First time buyer on these (fronts) and very satisfied with the wear and traaction. Seem to be wearing better and lasting longer than my previous brand. A set of rears is a definate for me very soon..
These are great tires, I have these combined with kenda klaw rears and they work great together. These are awesome for most track conditions I have ran into. RECOMMENDED!
These are great if you get them with the back tires. There are great track tires.
MotoSport.com has Tire and Wheel combos if you're interested.