after install noticed front tires looked a little small i ride a lot off track so rocks are a problem being so short of a tire. never had a flat it rides great and tracks well! I have a Polaris 525 irs .
- 6 Reviews
- Ask a Question
- Put together one of the worlds best GNCC ATV riders and the greatest ATV tire manufacture and you get the Maxxis RAZR Ballance Radial tire.
- GNCC great Bill Ballance added his expert insight to build a light weight and exceptionally aggressive ATV tire.
- Maxxis added their ATV technology to the RAZR Ballance ATV tire, that reduces shock to provide smooth ride.
- The radial construction gives the RAZR Ballance tire a more consistent and larger contact patch.
- Maxxis built the RAZR Ballance ATV tire like a bodybuilder, lean and mean.
- Tire ply 6.
- Note: the Maxxis RAZR Ballance ATV tire is sold individually.
I cannot imagine using another tire. Perfect in every way. Review over.
great tires for xc racing
if you know anything about tires you know the only choice is a radial! for gncc type woods rideing this tire is second to none. i ride western PA. we got hard, soft rockey & rutted, sand, clay. did i mention ruts that can swallow your quad whole. ant way ive run alot of tires. & the balance razr is where it's at!
A lot better than stock. before while going around a berm the atv would just slide around and the front tires would never grip, but now it goes where i point them.
These front tires have the best braking and cornering ability of any tire I have run in muddy and tacky conditions. This is much smoother over roots and rocks compared to my ITP GNCC tires. I like the 21x7 up front. The only problem I have with this tire is a lack of rim guard. I will be buying these again.
There have been no questions asked about the Maxxis RAZR Ballance Radial Front Tire.