Ive put this oil in my gear box of every two stroke dirt bike ive ever owned. Great product at a great price! Maxima also makes the best premix for two strokes as well the SUPER M! Ive never fouled a plug with it in and runs nice and strong. Im sure my mix ratio is part a reason to why i dont foul plugs and i replace them every three rides!
Maxima Transmission Oil MTL-E
- 5 Reviews
- 5 Questions
MTL has been significantly improved with new technologically advanced additive systems that drastically improve clutch life and reduce slippage. While accomplishing this, MTL provides outstanding anti-wear protection and lubrication to the transmission as well. This new formula has been extensively tested on the race track by many of the nation's top MX teams and tuners and is now available to the serious competitor.
Recommended by Hinson Clutch Components.
Usage: For all air and water-cooled 2-cycle and 4-cycle transmissions with wet clutch systems. Also, designed and tested for the 'wet brake' systems found on some ATVs.
- Provides outstanding anti-wear protection and lubrication to the transmission.
- Formulated to improve clutch life and reduce slippage.
- Clutch saver formula provides exceptional lubrication and wear protection for all critical clutch and transmission components.
- Safe for use with aluminum and steel plates.
- SAE viscosity: 85WT.
- Grade SAE: MTL-E.
- Color D 1500: Honey.
- Gravity: 29.1° A.P.I.
- Viscosity SUS @ 100F: 464.
- Viscosity SUS @ 210F: 62.60.
- Viscosity cSt @ 40C: 89.29.
- Viscosity cSt @ 100C: 10.66.
- Pour point: -10F.
- Flash point: 500F.
- Fire point: 535F.
- Viscosity index: 135.
just put this in my kx250 so far it works good doesnt foam like all the other cheap stuff out there
good product maxima always makes great stuff. i will definitely buy again.
Use it now and will continue to use it.