The soft tie ends make sure you don't scratch whatever you're strapping down. The clevis style end is really nice when you have to strap a bike down by yourself. It stays hooked and won't come undone. The swivel on the clevis end is also really nice for making sure your straps are never twisted.
- 5 Reviews
- Ask a Question
Premium tie-down set with top soft loop hook and name plate for custom graphics.
- All stitching is double stitched with square/cross with heavy duty nylon thread.
- Custom sublimated graphics in factory colors.
- Overall length is 69"L X 1"W and made from abrasion resistant nylon webbing.
- Exclusive slider name plate to give your tie downs a personalized custom factory look.
- Heavy duty steel cam-lock with heavy duty steel spring for a secure lock.
- Soft hoop top with bottom rubber coated S-hook incorporated into design that protects your handlebars.
- Assembly strength is 1200 pounds and a 400 pound load limit.
- Custom spring-loaded lock-on swivel carabiner bottom hook for secure connection.
- Sold in pairs.
Bought these to hold down my 2014 yz450f. I have only strapped the bike down with them maybe 6 times and the straps are already starting to fray. when I cinch the straps down, no matter how hard I try the buckle wont stay straight so the strap rubs. really liked them when I first got them a month ago. Love the loop over for the bars. and I like the swivel at the bottom. But I guess they still do the job.
Nice tie downs. Sturdy carabiner, and they look awesome!
Put my bike on the truck ,pulled the ty down and they would not stay tight. It seems as if the tie down strap is too smooth. I have figured out if you push the plastic piece up into the catch they work fine. Nice looking product but other tie downs work without the extra effort.
The concept is good with the D ring and the strap extensions but the straps pull through the buckle with little tension on the strap.
There have been no questions asked about the Matrix Concepts M1 Worx Tie Downs.