I wasn't sure with M4 as they are not as mainstream as the major players, but their quality is equal to anything else out there. They also produce a supper deep sound and improved mid range performance. Very happy and impressed.
M4 Undertail Slip-On Exhaust
- 5 Reviews
- 5 Questions
M4 Exhaust manufactures exhausts which add power and a more race-inspired sound to your bike as well as lowering the overall weight. Extra time on research and development ensures your exhaust has the ultimate in quality workmanship, ease of installation, and the best performance possible for your motorcycle. M4 Exhausts are available in both Standard / Race and GP Series mounting configurations.
- The Standard / Race Series system mounts in the stock position; M4 supplies you with a race bracket to allow the removal of your passenger foot pegs, if desired.
- Whether hitting the track or sharing a ride with someone, this system has you covered.
- The M4 Standard / Race Series Slip-On Exhaust has a built-in baffle, tuning the exhaust note for a crisp head turning sound.
- Unique silencer packing gun insures even distribution of packing material.
- M4 has built a quality fitting exhaust that is a breeze to install; all mounting hardware and instructions included.
- The Standard Undertail slip-on exhaust system will shed some weight over stock to give your sport bike improved power-to-weight ratio.
- Bolt-on and slip-ons systems utilize the stock header assembly, but remove the stock canister's restrictions, for better sound and an increase in power.
- Up to 7 horsepower gain.
- Standard Undertail Slip-On Exhaust.
Note: All M4 systems are designed and intended for closed-course competition use ONLY.
This pipe is much better then the stock pipe on my 2005 honda cbr1000rr. It's loud but not to loud I could easily do a multiple hour ride with this pipe without getting a headache. It has a nice deep tone all the time.
Great look for my yellow and black R1. The sound and power difference is very noticeable.
I recommend them for anyone
This is a great pipe, sound, and looks. For the price it can't be beat. Gets rid of that nasty little heater next to your leg as well, and lets your bike breath. Remeber, a motor is just an air pump, the faster you move air through it, the faster you go, and these things really open it up.Very easy to install as well, which is a real plus since so little is on the 08 R1's.
If your looking for a pipe, get this one, you will love it.