Not only is this product amazing but Moto Sport is an amazing company. The employees are extremely nice. The shipping was out of this world fast and the packaging was amazing there was no way the product was going to get damaged. I give the product and this company 5 stars all he way around.
M4 Street Slayer Slip-On Exhaust With Muffler Box Eliminator
- 2 Reviews
- 1 Question
M4 Exhaust manufactures exhausts which add power and a more race-inspired sound to your bike as well as lowering the overall weight. Extra time on research and development ensures your exhaust has the ultimate in quality workmanship, ease of installation, and the best performance possible for your motorcycle.
- Street Slayer slip-on exhaust with 'Muffler Box' Eliminator Kit (removes catalytic converter) and a polished stainless steel, titanium or carbon fiber canister.
- Comes with a stainless steel true high flow merge collector - or mid pipe - to remove the stock catalytic converter.
- The Street Slayer slip-on exhaust system will shed some weight over stock to give your sport bike an improved power-to-weight ratio.
- Bolt-on and slip-on systems utilize the stock header assembly, but remove the stock canister's restrictions, for better sound and an increase in power.
- M4 has built a quality fitting exhaust that is a breeze to install; all mounting hardware is included.
- Note: Installation of the Muffler Box Eliminator Kit requires cutting the stock system at the catalytic converter junction. This is a simple procedure that can be done with common tools.
This exhaust sounds great. Not the best but pretty near close. The only thing thats a pain in the butt is to cut the big muffler box off to attach that eliminator pipe. Other than that the installation was pretty easy. And it looks great on my bike. It definitely gets alot louder and you also slightly feel better acceleration.