M4 GP Series Full System Exhaust - Single
- Write a Review
- 1 Question
M4 Exhaust manufactures exhausts which add power and a more race-inspired sound to your bike as well as lowering the overall weight. Extra time on research and development ensures your exhaust has the ultimate in quality workmanship, ease of installation, and the best performance possible for your motorcycle. M4 Exhausts are available in both Standard / Race and GP Series mounting configurations. Step up your motorcycle's style and power with the M4 GP Series Full System Exhaust.
- The GP Series mounts much lower and forward than stock, right near the right rider foot peg.
- This mount will give you that "GP" look and sound.
- Enjoy a deep throaty tone from the lower RPM range through the mid-range - open it up and it screams MotoGP!
- Full systems include tapered and equal length headpipes with true high-flow merge collectors.
- Midpipe is designed to give exhaust gases optimum flow and improved power characteristics.
- M4 has built a quality fitting exhaust that is a breeze to install; all mounting hardware and instructions included.
- The GP exhaust system will shed some weight over stock to give your sport bike improved power-to-weight ratio.
- Most systems are quiet insert (sold separately) compatible and, where applicable, are shipped with an O2 sensor bung for use with aftermarket fuel management systems.
Note: All M4 systems are designed and intended for closed-course competition use ONLY.