This exhaust is noticeably lighter and there is a straight shot for the exhaust to flow through it. The removable baffle makes the bike louder at idle, not so much while cruising. Plus the baffle sounds not too sporty to me (just a matter of opinion). Installation was easy as pie, no problems at all.
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Questions
LeoVince SBK introduces a new line, the LV One. This is LeoVince SBK's newest entry-level, full feature exhaust. Building on the success and modern design lines of the SBK Factory range, the LV One assumes the shape and construction of that design while adding new materials and a redesigned end-cap.
The LV One has that distinct LeoVince performance sound and is designed to enhance your bike's performance throughout the entire RPM range. The LV One is a premium designed entry-level exhaust and offers all the benefits of LeoVince engineering and design at a consumer friendly price point.
- CAD / CAM design for precise fit.
- Functionally designed to match the style and performance of the SBK Factory lines.
- End-cap constructed of a new proprietary LVHT1 (LeoVince high temp 1) "Techno-polymer."
- Weight savings over stock exhaust.
- Slip-ons boost horsepower across RPM range (linear power).
- TIG-welded 304 stainless steel link pipes.
- Stainless steel or carbon fiber canister sleeve.
- Removable EVO II sound insert for more aggressive tone.
- Machine-specific tuning to work with stock fuel settings.
How this exhaust was designed: LeoVince products are created in their own devoted R&D facility using advanced and state-of-the-art CAD / CAM technology. Every prototype is run largely on the dyno and, once approved, is tested on the track under the most severe conditions. In many cases LeoVince R&D works hand-in-hand with manufacturer factory race teams for further development.
How this exhaust was made: LeoVince facilities are completely inclusive, including all facets of production, stamping, welding, bending, and carbon fiber molding. To guarantee top notch quality, nothing is farmed out to subcontractors. LeoVince is committed to combining the most modern technology with the handcrafted finish brought by experienced craftsmen; all to give you the best exhaust in the world.
the leo vince carbon is the best for the nc700
here is a testvideo i made:
the sound is in real much better and louder.