Leo Vince SBK LV One Evo II Full System Exhaust
- Write a Review
- 1 Question
LeoVince renews the entry level to the SBK range with the new line of LV One fully approved EVO II full systems. Style, materials and operating life have been studied and developed by the LeoVince technicians. The LeoVince SBK LV One Systems are powerful, durable and most importantly affordable, providing significant weight savings and increased horsepower. They are designed to run with stock jetting or fuel injection settings.
- Performance boost at an entry level price.
- All 304 stainless steel internal silencer construction.
- Significant weight savings over stock.
- Pipes made of TIG welded 304 stainless steel.
- Carbon fiber canister casing.
- Aluminum and 304 stainless steel mounting hardware kit included.
- Produces deeper tuned tone at a reasonable sound level.
- EVO II silencer insert removable for more aggressive tone.
- CAD / CAM designed for precise fit.
- More recent fitments feature conical aluminum end cap.
- Machine-specific tuned to work with stock fuel settings.
- Total stock weight: 18.85 kg (41.56 pounds).
- Total LeoVince weight: 6.7 kg (14.77 pounds).
How this exhaust was designed: LeoVince products are created in their own devoted R&D facility using advanced and state-of-the-art CAD / CAM technology. Every prototype is run largely on the dyno and, once approved, is tested on the track under the most severe conditions. In many cases LeoVince R&D works hand-in-hand with manufacturer factory race teams for further development.
How this exhaust was made: LeoVince facilities are completely inclusive, including all facets of production, stamping, welding, bending, and carbon fiber molding. To guarantee top notch quality, nothing is farmed out to subcontractors. LeoVince is committed to combining the most modern technology with the handcrafted finish brought by experienced craftsmen; all to give you the best exhaust in the world.
Here is a link to the SBK Cobra: