- Write a Review
- 4 Questions
LeoVince USA unleashes the new GP Corsa high-power, low-cost race system for smaller displacement bike owners. The new GP Corsa exhaust gives owners the ability to reduce the weight and improve their horsepower in a very sleek design package. Best of all it is delivered at an incredibly reasonable price. This is the most affordable SBK full racing system LeoVince has ever delivered to the North American market. While this full system is delivered at a very low cost, its construction is identical to other LeoVince full systems and it is engineered to provide big gains for your bike.
The GP Corsa system allows riders to shed weight when replacing the stock exhaust system. LeoVince puts every bit as much testing and development into these systems as their other full racing products. The mandate was to help these smaller displacement bikes improve in every aspect of both track and street riding. The GP Corsa is available with two silencer options: carbon fiber and aluminum and is ready for you to mount and hit the track.
- CAD / CAM design for precise fit.
- Technical carbon fiber muffler straps and end-caps developed in MotoGP.
- Substantial weight savings over stock exhausts.
- Maximum horsepower boost across the RPM range (linear power).
- All-Aluminum internal muffler construction.
- Aluminum canister sleeve.
- A deeper race-tuned tone.
- Removable sound insert for more aggressive tone.
- Machine-specific tuning to work with stock fuel settings.
- Total stock weight: 14.51 pounds (6.58 kg).
- Total LeoVince weight: 6.94 pounds (3.15 kg).
How this exhaust was designed: LeoVince products are created in their own devoted R&D facility using advanced and state-of-the-art CAD / CAM technology. Every prototype is run largely on the dyno and, once approved, is tested on the track under the most severe conditions. In many cases LeoVince R&D works hand-in-hand with manufacturer factory race teams for further development.
How this exhaust was made: LeoVince facilities are completely inclusive, including all facets of production, stamping, welding, bending, and carbon fiber molding. To guarantee top notch quality, nothing is farmed out to subcontractors. LeoVince is committed to combining the most modern technology with the handcrafted finish brought by experienced craftsmen; all to give you the best exhaust in the world.