Leo Vince SBK Factory R Corsa Titanium Full System Exhaust
- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
The Factory "R" Corsa Full Systems are utilized by some of the most prestigious and successful teams in roadracing worldwide. For 2011, LeoVince is giving full technical support to teams such as Tech 3 in MotoGP, Factory Kawasaki in WSBK, Team Provec Motocard.com in World Supersport, Cycle World Attack Performance in the AMA, and countless other national and regional teams that rely on the quality, durability and performance of LeoVince Factory Corsa Systems.
The SBK Factory "R" Corsa full system has emerged as a leader in track and competition exhausts and offers maximum performance for race-modified engines while maintaining the lightest possible weight. It is the ultimate exhaust choice for maximum performance on the track. The Factory "R" Corsa full system is constructed from the highest grade titanium and features machined collars, hand welded construction and a 1mm sidewall thickness for the added durability that race conditions demand. The muffler is available in titanium with a carbon fiber end-cap.
- CAD / CAM design for precise fit.
- Technical carbon fiber muffler straps and end-caps developed in MotoGP.
- Substantial weight savings over stock exhausts.
- Maximum horsepower boost across the RPM range (linear power).
- All-Titanium internal muffler construction.
- A deeper race-tuned tone.
- Removable EVOII sound insert for more aggressive tone.
- Machine-specific tuning to work with stock fuel settings .
There have been no questions asked about the Leo Vince SBK Factory R Corsa Titanium Full System Exhaust.