Leo Vince SBK Evo II Underbody Slip-On Exhaust
- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
The LeoVince SBK Underbody exhaust was developed expressly for the range of motorcycles that feature low center of gravity under-engine exhaust systems. The unique shape was derived from the Factory range of products, yet clearly creates its own category of design and function.
Optimized weight distribution, excellent performance and true aesthetic appeal define the Underbody exhaust as a piece that features both form and function. The SBK Underbody has a wide range of performance and design features.
- CAD / CAM design for precise fit.
- "Titanium look" media blast finish on muffler sleeve.
- Significant weight savings over stock.
- Excellent power gains across the RPM range (linear power).
- AISI 304 Stainless Steel internal construction with Carbon Fiber end-cap.
- Removable EVOII sound insert for more aggressive tone.
- Machine-specific tuning to work with stock fuel settings.
There have been no questions asked about the Leo Vince SBK Evo II Underbody Slip-On Exhaust.