I bought the Condor Pit-Stop so I could load my bike on a trailer by myself and not worry about the kick stand and getting the tie downs preset. I ride it on the trailer, and the Condor locks it in an upright and stable position until I lock it down with the tie downs. It also works on the garage floor while you wash and polish your Bike. You don't have to anchor it down for it to work. Great Product. I think my Son will get one of his own for X-mas.
Kuryakyn Condor Pit-Stop / Trailer Stop
- 4 Reviews
- 6 Questions
Want the easiest and most simple way to secure your bike? Condor motorcycle support and transportation solutions provide a fully adjustable wheel-locking system capable of accommodating almost any motorcycle. The patented locking mechanism effortlessly and securely supports the motorcycle in an upright position. This makes tying down a motorcycle a simple and easy task for one person. Kryakyn is so impressed with Condor Products, they use them in their company trailers for safe and secure transport of their motorcycles.
- The ultimate wheel chock that will fit a wide range of bikes and operates with ease.
- Fully adjustable with two pockets to accommodate front or rear wheel sizes that range from 14 to 22 inches and widths of 80 to 230 mm.
- The Condor Pit-Stop can handle bikes up to 2400 pounds.
- Can be used on most surfaces.
- When in use, the Pit-Stop sits 29 inches wide, 30 inches long and 15 inches high.
- It folds up to only 6 inches tall for convenient storage.
- Add the Kryakyn Condor Pit-Stop Adapter Kit (P/N 921) to quickly and easily attach the Pit-Stop / Trailer-Stop to a pick-up bed or trailer.
Put your bike into the stand, strap down and you are off without any worries. My GSX1300R stayed rock solid for a 350 mile trailer ride. Do not go cheap on a wheel chock unless you like to give yourself a headache. This chock is the best!
I strongly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a means to securely hold your bike in place. I utilize this product with the Vortex Rear Stand allows me perform maintenance and to store my ZX14 in a upright position in my shed. I very useful product. You won't be disappointed.
Excellent value. Very good craftsmanship will hold my Street Glide no problem. For the garage or the trailor. Price is the lowest with free shipping. Can't beat it.