I would buy again.
Klim 2012 Chinook Pants
- 8 Reviews
- 2 Questions
"KLIM-PROVEN" Off-Road Pants Fall Promotion
Until 31 December 2012, Klim is offering the KLIM-PROVEN Incentive:
- 20-Day No-Risk Return: If these arent't the best off-road pants you have ever worn, return them directly to Klim within 20 days of purchase for credit good towards any Klim product equal to the purchase price paid during this promotion.
- Klim Lifetime Warranty and Satisfaction Guarantee: Applies to all Klim Products at all times, including promotions.
- Try the best off-road pants in the world RISK FREE!
- In-the-boot design.
- Heavy-duty controlled-ventilation chassis.
- Heavy-duty 840 denier Cordura nylon.
- 1682D ballistic panels in high stress, abrasion, and impact areas.
- 840D Cordura developed from the ground up specifically for this type of off-road riding pant.
- Genuine leather inner leg panels.
- Stretch panels in rear lower leg, rear seat, groin, upper knee.
- Stretch panels in rear lower leg stretch to fit knee pads/knee braces.
- Gathered elastic in rear waist band.
- Internal and external zipper storm flaps.
- YKK zippers.
- Two storm flap covered YKK zipper pockets.
- Tapered leg/cuff designed to fit inside riding boots.
- 3M Scotchlite industrial grade 9910 reflective panels.
- Hip pad pockets with removable foam padding.
- Moisture wicking mesh liner with Cordura inner knee.
- Articulated seat and leg profile.
- Designed to be worn over synthetic base layer.
- Glove-friendly zipper pulls.
- Embroidered Klim logos.
I was a bit skeptical at first but have seen them in a store in Colorado, didnt have my size. these have tugher fabrics then motocross pants, comfortable, has pockets on either leg. zip vents on either leg, 2 zippers on the vent so you can control how much and where you want it, Nice!!!
love the closeable vents and the pockets on the thigh. the belt helps keep the weak snaps from comming undone. the leather panals inside the knees are good but could be a bit heaver because knee braces eat right thru them within a few rides. but overall one of the best pair of pants I have owned
this pant was initially great. after about two rides the leather started tearing as if it's pleather??? Klim sent me a new pair under warranty and the butt blew out, same thing happened to couple of friends... wtf, i give up
This are by far the best pants I have ever had for riding. Nice looking, well built, durable, and vents near the upper thighs that are great when it is hot outside. You wI'll not be disappointed. Also very roomy and built to fit best in the riding or attack position.
High quality product. I like the zipper vents and the zipper pockets. Great construction.
I like the more subdued/classy look of these pants.
I wore these pants on a 1,100 mile baja trip. They worked great. The only thing I had was the zipper getting a little stuck. They're comfy. Good strong quality. I'd buy them again. The pants do run a little small. I'm normally a 32 and I had to buy the 34's and tighten them up.
Very good materials and construction. The fit runs a bit large, my size 38 measures a little over 39 (not really a bad thing). The adjustable belt is wide and strong. There is plenty of room for bulky knee braces and they are long enough for tall guys. After one long muddy ride and a washing, it looks like they'll last a long time. Wear thick or padded shorts underneath as the mesh liner can be a little irritating after a while. Great looking with no silly graphics, so you won't be embarrassed to wear them next year.
Dirt Bike / ATV: 1-888-676-8853
Sport Motorcycle: 1-866-677-7338
Also keep in mind that we have a FREE FIRST EXCHANGE PROGRAM available for this product if you need to exchange it for a different size!