ITP Holeshot XCT Front Tire
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Questions
- ITP has earned a reputation in the ATV industry with their outstanding performance and quality that endures the punishing conditions of ATV racing.
- The ITP Holeshot XCT tires are constructed to be the tallest high-performance racing and trail riding knobby available for maximum ground clearance.
- The aggressive tread pattern allows the ITP Holeshot XCT to have improved handling and more aggressive cornering.
- The ITP Holeshot XCT tires were specially designed to work perfectly on rough, rocky and desert terrain with maximum durability.
- With a 4-ply construction in front and a 6-ply construction in the rear, the ITP Holeshot XCT ATV tires are extremely durable and puncture resistant.
- The ITP Holeshot XCT tires were the winner of three straight SCORE Baja events.
I absolutely love these tires they are great! If you are looking for a tough tire that wont go flat,this is it! I actually ran these over mowed bamboo and through woods with all kinds of sharp stuff and still have not leaked air . The rim protection is superb also,I have not bent or scratched them thanks to the lip. I'm VERY impressed.
Looking for rims and tires, check out the wheel and tire configuration tool: http://www.motosport.com/atv/tireandwheelkits.php?cat0=ATV