Thank you , he loved them!!
Fox Racing Main Sand Goggles
- 4 Reviews
- 2 Questions
The Main Sand is specifically designed for use in extreme sandy conditions. We start with a standard Main Goggle, and add closed cell vent foam to the outer vent ports to eliminate sand entering the view port. Also featured standard with a grey lens for increased protection and light transmission in bright desert conditions.
- Combines industry-leading moisture wicking triple-layer face foam and a premium anti-fog and scratch resistant Lexan lens inside its lightweight and sturdy O Matter frame.
- Increased view port for unparalleled upward, downward and peripheral vision.
- 100% optically pure Lexan lenses with state of the art Anti-Fog treatment.
- Nose guard offers increased nose coverage.
- Triple-layer face foam maximizes comfort and sweat control for maximum moisture wicking strap.
- Woven nylon helmet strap features timeless Fox head icon.
Had these any a pair of Scott non sand googles...Scott's would fill with sand and fog at times..these goggles no problems what so ever...deff. A must for sand riding
IM A DECENT SIZE GUY WITH A XLARGE HELMET...THESE GOGGLES ARE NOT VERY SNUG AROUND THE NOSE RIDGE. I NEED TO ADJUST A FEW TIMES DURING RIDING. TINT IS ALMOST A LIGHT BROWN NOT GREY
these are without a doubt the best goggles that i've ever worn!!!!!!!!