Most comfortable pants I think I've ever had. They do run about a size small though. I got the camo and I always get complimented on them. They breath really well too along with killer padding. A+
Fox Racing 2013 360 Pants - Machina
- 2 Reviews
- Ask a Question
- RAP (rider attack position) construction for a precise fit on the bike.
- Durable 900D polyester fabric.
- Double-layer knee system features durable inner material with heat and abrasion-resistant leather outer panels.
- Quad stretch rear yoke allows the pant to move with the rider.
- Active stretch knee panels for unrestricted movement.
- Vented TPR thigh and knee logos enhance airflow.
I live in NM and it gets hot. These pants are vented very well and fit perfect. I ride a lot in the desert and a little track and these pant's make a difference. Best pants I have ever had.
There have been no questions asked about the Fox Racing 2013 360 Pants - Machina.