- Write a Review
- 2 Questions
- Sizing Chart
All new from FLY, the Tourist open face helmet is packed full of features and accessories making it an excellent choice no matter what the season. From spring to summer to fall this helmet has got you covered. Each Tourist motorcycle helmet comes configured with a clear shield and painted removable clip-in jaw piece.
- Included in the box is an extra dark tint shield and peak for use without the shields or removable jaw.
- Soft fleece bags - included for the helmet, extra dark tint shield and peak - protect your investments when they are not being used.
- Shields and peak are changed quickly and easily due to their tool-less design.
- Removable jaw includes one-piece breath-box / chin curtain for use when the weather gets cold or rainy.
- Lightweight D.O.T. approved thermo-plastic poly alloy shell.
- Large eye port for improved range of vision.
- Removable / washable Coolmax comfort liner and cheek pads move the moisture away from your head and the fabric dries quickly. The added performance keeps you dry and comfortable.
- Deluxe oversize ear pockets for better fit and comfort with integrated speaker pockets for communications systems.
- Optional sized cheek pads available for purchase to get that custom fit.
- Soft padded chin strap.
- Optional anti-fog clear shield and dark tint shields available.
- Optional clear double lens shield available for extreme cold weather use.
|Size||Head Circumference||Hat Size|
|X-Small||20.8 - 21.625" (53 - 54 cm)||6 3/4|
|Small||21.25 - 22" (55 - 56 cm)||6 7/8 - 7|
|Medium||22 - 23" (57 - 58 cm)||7 1/8 - 7 1/4|
|Large||23 - 23.75" (59 - 60 cm)||7 3/8 - 7 1/2|
|X-Large||24 - 24.5" (61 - 62 cm)||7 5/8 - 7 3/4|
|2X-Large||24.5 - 25.25" (63 - 64 cm)||7 7/8 - 8|
|Size||Head Circumference||Hat Size|
|Youth Small||18.25 - 19" (47 - 48 cm)||5 7/8 - 6|
|Youth Medium||19 - 19.75" (49 - 50 cm)||6 1/8 - 6 1/4|
|Youth Large||20.5 - 21.25" (51 - 52 cm)||6 3/8 - 7 1/2|
1. Measure your head size. To do this, pass a tape measure horizontally around your head at a height of about one inch above your eye- brows. When done properly, you will have measured the largest part of your head.
2. Check your measurement with the helmet sizing chart and select the closest size. As the helmet may not always meet your head size exactly, and your head measurement may fall between two sizes, first try the smaller size.
WHEN YOU RECEIVE YOUR HELMET
1. Expand the helmet opening by pulling outwards on each chinstrap, and slide your head into the helmet. If you are unfamiliar with helmets you may be reluctant to pull the helmet down, as it may feel too tight. Even if the helmet is difficult to put on, please use the smallest helmet possible. The helmet should feel snug. If the helmet is not tight, it is too big for you. New helmets will break in and loosen slightly over time.
2. Once the helmet is on:
- Check that the helmet inner lining fits snugly all around your head.
- Check that the top pad presses on the top of your head.
- Check that the cheek pads press up against your cheeks. When you open and close your mouth, you should drag your teeth along the inside of your cheeks.
- Check to make sure that you cannot easily slide your finger into the helmet along the side of your temple.
- Hold the helmet with one hand on each side. Without moving your head, try to move the helmet up and down, and side to side. You should feel the skin of your head and face being pulled as you try to move the helmet. If you can move the helmet around easily, it is too big. Try a smaller size. Please note that during this check, the chinstraps should be properly fastened.