Really light and comfortable don't even notice you're wearing it. Works great with a leatt neck brace too.
Fly Stingray Roost Guard
- 7 Reviews
- 4 Questions
- Streamlined design and aggressive styling make this one of the most comfortable and best-looking roost deflectors on the market today.
- Ultra lightweight - only 1.85 pounds.
- E-Z adjust ratcheting closure system on shoulder and lower buckles makes entry and exit quick and easy, especially when used with a neck brace.
- Constructed of molded, impact-resistant plastic.
- Integrated hi-flow venting system.
- Compatible with today's popular brand neck braces.
Love it! Fits great and looks great for the price.
I would like for the shoulder plates to sit a little lower. The mesh strap underneath is super comfortable, but the shoulder plate sits up about an inch off the strap, making it seem a bit bulky on the shoulders. Other than that, this thing is perfect. Fits very snug, and the straps are amazing. Cinch them in, and press a button to release.
It looks pretty bad*** too!
Great ecept for the front conctors are kind of a pain. If you get mud on them and if I ride for a long period of time it rubs my neck raw. But its still a nice chect protector
I bought this guard at 5'5 now im almost 6' and the STINGRAY roost gaurd still fits and have never had a problem with it. I started wearing it on a crf150rb and now a 250. This is a great chest protector for the money!
One of the buckles broke right off right before my first race with this. Thank god I had some zip ties to rig it up. Everything else was fine but expect the buckles to be a little more sturdy. Hard telling what would happen to this thing if I went down on it.
Great protection! The very first time I wore this, while riding my new dirt bikes, I took a couple of spills. I landed flat on my back on one spill and I heard something hit the back side of the protection. Upon getting up, I realized I had landed on a large rock and this saved my back! I will never ride without it!!!