I bought these for my 5yr old son to use while racing BMX. I was reluctant to purchase race pants due to the high costs compare to race jerseys, but when I received the pants I was quite surprised at the quality of the product. They have vents and padding stitched in all over that helps keep the kids cool during the summer while racing. Worth the price!
Fly 2014 Youth Kinetic Pants - Shock
- 1 Review
- Ask a Question
Kinetic racewear is designed to complement a rider's natural movements on the motorcycle; to eliminate unnecessary distractions; and to look as stylish as possible. A no-nonsense approach that has quickly earned the Kinetic line its workhorse reputation.
- Ultra-durable multi-panel 900D construction - to withstand the rigors of track and trail while providing extra breathability.
- Stretch-rib panels - strategically placed for flexibility where you want it most.
- Ratcheting fly closure - allows for adjustability and positive closure for a secure fit.
- Zipper lock system - exclusive zipper lock system keeps pants closed and secure.
- Leather heat shield panels with Kevlar stitching - located on the inside of each leg for durability and heat resistance.
- Customizable leg cuff design - low profile stretch cuffs with removable elastic band.
- Boot-tether compliant - the first production pant with three-level tether eyelets for easy installation of knee brace boot tether straps.
- Ergonomically pre-shaped and fully vented knee - generously contoured to accommodate all types of knee braces and guards while a massive air intake system cools and protects.
- Adjustable waist belt - for maximum fit and adjustability on the go.
- "Soft-Flex" protective rubber badging - ventilated for increased airflow, mechanically integrated.
- Comfort mesh liner - ventilated mesh liner helps keep you comfortable and cool.
- Full-floating seat - surrounded by stretch-rib material, designed to move with you.
- Internal pocket - located inside the waistband.
- Sublimated graphics - allow for the highest quality in powerful detailed graphics.
- Youth model.
There have been no questions asked about the Fly 2014 Youth Kinetic Pants - Shock.