Fly 2014 Youth Kinetic Pants - Blocks
- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
Kinetic racewear is designed to complement a rider's natural movements on the motorcycle; to eliminate unnecessary distractions; and to look as stylish as possible. A no-nonsense approach that has quickly earned the Kinetic line its workhorse reputation.
- Ultra-durable multi-panel 900D construction - to withstand the rigors of track and trail while providing extra breathability.
- Stretch-rib panels - strategically placed for flexibility where you want it most.
- Ratcheting fly closure - allows for adjustability and positive closure for a secure fit.
- Zipper lock system - exclusive zipper lock system keeps pants closed and secure.
- Leather heat shield panels with Kevlar stitching - located on the inside of each leg for durability and heat resistance.
- Customizable leg cuff design - low profile stretch cuffs with removable elastic band.
- Boot-tether compliant - the first production pant with three-level tether eyelets for easy installation of knee brace boot tether straps.
- Ergonomically pre-shaped and fully vented knee - generously contoured to accommodate all types of knee braces and guards while a massive air intake system cools and protects.
- Adjustable waist belt - for maximum fit and adjustability on the go.
- "Soft-Flex" protective rubber badging - ventilated for increased airflow, mechanically integrated.
- Comfort mesh liner - ventilated mesh liner helps keep you comfortable and cool.
- Full-floating seat - surrounded by stretch-rib material, designed to move with you.
- Internal pocket - located inside the waistband.
- Sublimated graphics - allow for the highest quality in powerful detailed graphics.
- Youth model.
There have been no questions asked about the Fly 2014 Youth Kinetic Pants - Blocks.