Fly 2014 Girl's Kinetic Race Pants
- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
Ride with the boys and still feel like a girl with gear specifically made for women with the same comfort and fit you expect from your daily wardrobe. Made with the same quality and detail standards as the men's Kinetic gear to fit the needs of every skill level.
- Ultra-durable multi-panel 600D construction - to withstand the rigors of track and trail while providing extra breathability.
- Boot-tether compliant - the first production pant with three level tether eyelets for easy installation of knee brace boot tether straps.
- Leather heat shield panels with Kevlar stitching - located on the inside of each leg for durability and heat resistance.
- Adjustable waist belt - for maximum fit and adjustability.
- Stretch-rib panels - strategically placed for flexibility where you want it most.
- Comfort mesh liner - ventilated mesh liner helps keep you comfortable and cool.
- Full-floating seat - surrounded by stretch-rib material, designed to move with you.
- Internal pocket - located inside the waistband.
- Sublimated graphics - the highest quality in powerful detailed graphics.
- Zipper lock system - exclusive zipper lock system keeps pants closed and secure.
- Ratcheting fly closure - allows for adjustability and positive closure for a secure fit.
- Soft-flex protective rubber badging - ventilated for increased airflow, mechanically integrated.
- Ergonomically pre-shaped and fully vented knee - generously contoured to accommodate all types of knee braces and guards while a massive air-intake system cools and protects.
- Customizable leg cuff design - low profile stretch cuffs with removable elastic band.
- Girl's model.
There have been no questions asked about the Fly 2014 Girl's Kinetic Race Pants.