For all warm-to-hot weather riding, beginner riding, expert riding... This gear will hold up to the test while keeping you cool. It is lightweight while still offering the appropriate protection. I use it as a trails/off-road riding, and I wave had friends ride with it professionally and love it. It is a great starter's set of gear, and a wonderful set for warm weather riding. The waistband size runs true-to-size, but anybody with hips or thicker thighs will need a size up. The waistband can then be tightened to fit, and you will then have room to move when riding. For example, I am a girl with curves who fits a 32 waistband, but a 32 did not leave any room for movement. I ordered a 34 hoping it would fit, and with a little tightening of the waist, I have plenty of room to bend when riding. I'm definitely looking into buying the 2015 line when it becomes available.
Fly 2014 F-16 Pants - Limited
- 1 Review
- Ask a Question
Fly took it's entry level pant and totally redesigned it from the bottom to the top; loaded with style and features rarely found in this category. From trail rides to Supercross, this has been tested and proven year after year. Fly's all new F-16 pant, finds itself in a category of its own.
- Ratcheting fly closure - allows for additional adjustability and positive closure for a secure fit.
- Durable 600D construction - for strong and outstanding durability.
- Integrated TPR - fully integrated TPR (Thermoplastic rubber) badges.
- Adjustable belt - single adjustable belt for maximum fit and comfort.
- YKK main zipper - for maximum zipper durability.
- Stretch-rib - strategically used where pant flexibility is most important.
- Mesh comfort liner - helps keep you cool and comfortable.
- 900D knee panels - panels at the inside knees protect from hot exhaust systems.
- Flex knee - pre-shaped, ultra-stretch knee / thigh construction for knee brace comfort.
- Leg cuff design - low profile stretch cuffs.
There have been no questions asked about the Fly 2014 F-16 Pants - Limited.