This jersey is good looking an a good fit.shipping was also good.I have the gloves also and they fit nice.
Fly 2014 F-16 Jersey - Limited
- 2 Reviews
- Ask a Question
Fly took it's entry level jersey and totally redesigned it; loaded with style and features rarely found in this category. From trail rides to Supercross, this has been tested and proven year after year. Fly's all new F-16 racewear, finds itself in a category of its own.
- Mesh panels (Limited Edition) - integrated into the Limited Edition jersey to help keep you cool.
- Sublimated graphics - the highest quality in fade-free graphics.
- Polyester construction - soft, silky, durable and lightweight.
- Comfort stretch collar - soft, stretch-rib collar with soft tag collar label.
- Raglan sleeve construction - for maximum performance and comfortable fit.
- Shorty cuffs - elastic sleeve cuffs help avoid arm pump.
These jerseys run a little big; for example, as a girl with curves, I normally wear a medium shirt in men's, but this jersey in a small is still a little bigger than I would have liked, even in a race jersey. That being said, there is plenty of room for people of all body types. The sides of the jersey (under the arm/down the body) is of a super light-weight, breathable mesh that helps keep you cool. The jersey overall is very breathable and great for the summer or warm-weathered climates. The F-16 is my racewear line of choice for year-round riding: durable and comfortable.
There have been no questions asked about the Fly 2014 F-16 Jersey - Limited.