there pretty good
Fly 2013 Kinetic Pants - RS
- 1 Review
- Ask a Question
Fly Racing began as a manufacturer of motorcycle handlebars and helmets. Since then, the brand has quickly developed into one of the fastest growing powersports apparel brands in the market.
- All-new zipper lock system - exclusive zipper lock system keeps pants closed and secure.
- Ultra-durable multi-panel 840D nylon construction - with lightweight Mesh-Tech construction to keep you cool in the hottest conditions.
- Asterisk boot-tether compliant - three-level tether eyelets for easy installation of Asterisk knee brace boot tether straps.
- Leather heat shield panels with Kevlar stitching - located on the inside of each leg for durability and heat resistance.
- Ergonomically pre-shaped and fully vented knee - generously contoured to accommodate all types of knee braces and guards while a molded air-intake system cools and protects.
- Ratcheting fly closure - allows for adjustability and positive closure for a secure fit.
- Adjustable waist belt - for maximum fit and adjustability.
- Soft-flex protective rubber badging - ventilated for increased airflow, mechanically integrated.
- Stretch-rib panels - strategically placed for flexibility where you want it most.
- Comfort mesh liner - ventilated mesh liner helps keep you comfortable and cool.
- Full-floating seat - surrounded by stretch-rib material, designed to move with you.
- Customizable leg cuff design - low profile stretch cuffs with removable elastic band.
- Internal pocket - located inside the waistband.
- Sublimated graphics - allow for the highest quality in powerful detailed graphics.
There have been no questions asked about the Fly 2013 Kinetic Pants - RS.