durability is unknown, have not had product long enough in my opinion. but no problems so far. Jersey is little smaller than other brands.
Fly 2013 Kinetic Jersey - Inversion
- 3 Reviews
- Ask a Question
Fly Racing began as a manufacturer of motorcycle handlebars and helmets. Since then, the brand has quickly developed into one of the fastest growing powersports apparel brands in the market.
- Multi-panel construction - for maximum performance and comfortable fit.
- Comfort-stretch collar - constructed of thermoplastic rubber, Lycra and stretch-rib materials for increased function and great fit.
- Shorty cuffs with elastic sleeves - reduces unwanted arm pump.
- Mesh ventilation panels - integrated into the jersey in key areas to help dissipate unwanted heat.
- Tagless printed collar - for added comfort.
- Sublimated graphics - allow for the highest quality in powerful detailed graphics.
- Extended tail - helps keep jersey tucked into pants.
Fits good, feels good, looks good. I'm pretty happy with this jersey. It's pretty cool in warm weather. I like the design, it's not too flashy like most.
i was very happy with how fast the shirt came and i loved everything about the shirt. it fit great and looked really good. prices are really good to.
There have been no questions asked about the Fly 2013 Kinetic Jersey - Inversion.