I love the style and comfort of these pants. They run small so get a size up.
Fly 2013 Evolution Pants - Sonar
- 2 Reviews
- Ask a Question
Fly Racing began as a manufacturer of motorcycle handlebars and helmets. Since then, the brand has quickly developed into one of the fastest growing powersports apparel brands in the market.
- All-New Zipper Lock System - exclusive zipper lock system keeps pants closed and secure.
- Magnetics - pushing technology forward, FLY Racing introduces patent pending magnetic technology, for the first time ever, into MX pants.
- Patent Pending 2D Buckle System - flattest buckle system ever made in MX pants. Built for safety, strength, and maximum adjustability. Invented by Fly Racing, and the first of its kind on the market.
- Perforated, ultra-durable, 840D Nylon construction - to withstand the rigors of track and trail while providing extra breathability.
- Advanced ventilation - highly functional ventilated knee, thigh, calf, seat, crotch and back of knee.
- Asterisk Boot-Tether Compliant - the first production pant with three-level tether eyelet for easy installation of Asterisk knee brace boot tether straps.
- Leather heat shield panels with Kevlar stitching - located on the inside of each leg for durability and heat resistance.
- Ergonomically pre-shaped and fully vented knee - generously contoured to accommodate all types of knee braces and guards while a massive air-intake system cools and protects.
- Stealth vent - zipper located on each leg allows for adjustable ventilation.
- Soft-flex protective rubber badging - ventilated for increased airflow, mechanically integrated.
- Advanced liner - stretchy Lycra seat panel sewn to a breathable light mesh reduces pulling.
- Full-floating seat - surrounded by stretch-rib material moves naturally with your body.
- Relaxed leg cuffs - for maximum in-the-boot comfort.
- Internal pocket - located inside the waistband.
- Sublimated graphics - allow for the highest quality.
Can't believe I got these for 66 dollars! There great.
There have been no questions asked about the Fly 2013 Evolution Pants - Sonar.