For orders of $49.00 or more
Orders over $49.00 will receive free 3-day express shipping. This is a residential delivery service, with deliveries Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 8:00pm.
Fastway System 5 Steering Stabilizer Under-Bar Kit
Complete Fastway System 5 Steering Stabilizer Under-Bar Kit.
System 5 steering stabilizer.
Frame clamp post.
All necessary hardware and installation instructions.
Raises handlebars 1" to 1-1/2", depending on application.
System 5 Stabilizer:
The only stabilizer on the market that gives riders the freedom of five easy-to-adjust circuits. These five adjustments allow you to fine-tune the steering on your bike or quad to fit your riding style or terrain. The Low and High speed circuits are at your fingertips and adjustable on-the-fly. Fastway stabilizers reduce impact over choppy terrain, control high-speed head shake, and reduce arm pump and rider fatigue.
1) Low Speed adjustment on the FLY: Controls the resistance level when turning the handlebars at low speeds - such as when cornering or making corrections when going straight.
2) High Speed adjustment on the FLY: Controls the dampers response to high-speed impacts such as roots, rocks, ruts and hard hits. Lowers the force of hard impacts that are transmitted to the rider, and helps reduce rider fatigue.
3) Return To Center: Controls the resistance level of the handlebar when returning to the center position from either side - resulting in more control over the vehicle's ability to hold its line.
4) Cornering Angle: Controls the angle of the transition between the center damping stage and the cornering damping stage. Four positions are available on both the left and right sides.
5) Cornering Damping Level: Allows reduction of the resistance level for the cornering stage, giving the rider full control over how the vehicle responds when turning.
Note: NOT compatible with aftermarket triple clamps.