I have had these tires for a few months now and haven't had much time to put mIles on them. I have had 2 different sidewalls tear to the point I can put my whole thumb inside...unrepairable, I have tried. I have NEVER had a problem like this with other tires on the trails. EVER. I wasted my money on these, don't waste yours.
EFX Moto MTC Tire
- 6 Reviews
- 4 Questions
There is no other all-terrain ATV tire that performs better as an "all-in-one ATV tire" than the EFX MotoMTC ATV Tire.
- The MotoMTC is a proven tire design that adds immediate performance and response on and off the trails.
- EFX spent countless hours perfecting the right amount of center and shoulder tread depth, unique tread design and the right amount of contact patch for your vehicle to hit the trails and never look back.
- The MotoMTC boasts a 6-ply construction with 1.25" lugs, spaced just right, to provide a smooth ride under the most intense terrain.
- This ATV tire will climb rocks, grab roots and perform in light mud.
- There is a reason why you keep hearing about the MotoMTC - it is truly the tire for any machine, any terrain and any style of rider.
awesome but very heavy and not soft ride not for little machines!
Have these tires on a 2009 Polaris 550XP. They hook up fast, and throw hugechunks. With the squared off corners, they grab rocks and tree roots on slopes, and are outstanding in snow, mud and sand. Super hard, long wearing tread. They are a heavy tire, and will suck some power away, but my stock Polaris 550XP will still go over 50.
I bought a new 850XP and got a different tire, and wished I bought these MTC moto tires instead. :(
Purchased these tires about a year ago and have put a couple hundred miles on them. They are a great all around tire, performing excellent on rocky trails and the mud.
Very aggressive tires, look great. Installed on 2006 Polaris Sportsman 500. 1 1/4" lugs produced a little power loss, but Sportsman is stout enough to handle it. Just have to get into throttle a little more. With Sportsman's already ample ground clearance, these tires set it up even more so it towers above the other ATVs my buddies have. It turned my 'hoss' into a 'beast'!
efx great all around tire, went in big mud pits, no problem, but heavy tire ,no big deal if ya have the machine to power it clean out great and power thru the mud with no problem great on all trails