These will only fit EXP bars, but they work perfectly for them. Too bad their Bars didn't catch on, because they are amazing. the quality, fit and finish of their products are fantastic. I have them on all my bikes, hopefully I will never need to replace them..
Easton Mountain Products EXP Universal Bar Clamps
- 7 Reviews
- 6 Questions
EXP Universal Bar Clamps ensure the maximum amount of interface between bar and clamps while providing quicker, easier installation.
- Minimizes point loading and pinching of the bar to significantly increase durability.
- Transfers loads more efficiently providing a better ride.
- Increased surface area reduces chance of rotation from impacts while enhancing bar support.
- Four bolt design - reduces chance of rotation and unwanted flex.
- Precision forging allows for a perfect bar and hardware fit.
- Universal design bolts onto stock 7/8" bar clamps
- Note: Easton EXP bar clamps require the use of Easton EXP 1-3/8" handlebars.
I installed the bar clamps on my XR200R with an Easton Fat Bar and not only was it an easy install, it provided a higher bar (helps when your 6'-2" on a smaller bike) and also allowed me to choose a thicker bar, which provides a peace of mind when you're trail riding and falling down all of the time (which I do). Excellent addition to my bike.
You're the best motorcycle shop, with famous brands and excellent service.
Excellent product at a great price. Perfect fit. Tons cheaper than changing out the top triple clamp.
The EASTON EXP universal bar clamps fit perfect and made for an easy installation. They even come with the tools needed to tighten them down. Very happy with my purchase!!!
the easton oversidez bar clamps r really nice 4 the price and they come with there own sockets 2 put them on with all u need is a rachet which is awesome cause u dont half 2 worry bout messin up the new shiny bolts with old tools great idea plus made the exp bars look good and super easy 2 install took me 5 mins and i was out riding
The mounts are well built and look great. They do not replace the stock mounts however. Instead they replace the top clamping piece of your stock mounts. I returned mine.