I used them at fun track daysz with a set of warmers. They worked great and the tires didn't get tore up..plus I got stuck in a rain storm at night and again they work very well..love these tires
Dunlop Sportmax Q3 Rear Tire
- 10 Reviews
- Ask a Question
Meet the all-new Dunlop Sportmax Q3, the next-generation sport tire featuring Dunlop's new Carbon Fiber Technology (CFT).
- Dunlop's Carbon Fiber Technology (CFT) uses carbon fiber reinforcement in the tire sidewalls for exceptional cornering performance and feel.
- Aggressive new Q3 tread pattern uses fewer grooves that are longer in length to enhance wet-weather performance.
- Intuitive Response Profile (IRP) technology in the rear tire allows greater latitude in line choice while cornering, plus amazingly linear steering.
- MT Multi-Tread technology in the rear tire uses a tough, long-wearing compound in the center of the tread for excellent traction and longer tread life, plus special lateral grip compounds for outstanding grip.
- New Q3 tire compounds were derived from road-race compounds to yield maximum sportbike performance.
- The Dunlop Sportmax Q3 offers superb grip, stability, steering feel and longevity on the street and on the track.
- Designed, tested and manufactured in America, the Sportmax Q3 sets new standards for high-performance sport tires.
First set of Dunlop's on my 2009 Ducati 848 (after years on Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa's).
Very solid performance and grip in the corners, heard they last a bit longer than the Pirelli's too.
this tire hooks up unbelievably when its dry out. but put it on wet roads better hold on. all in all was what i needed it to do. thanks alot motosport !!!!
I bought Q3 combo set , I use them at button willow raceway , these tires felt really good , these tire look like race tires on the bike there very big, lots of grip, easy warm up, on my zx6r they tip in corners very easy, not sluggish, I felt very confident with these tires, did I mention lots of grip, I have them for 5 months now and still have lots of tread with one track day and some daily commute to work.
these tires are awesome!!!! I was surprised how well they perform going into and out of turns I was going into of a turn at about 80 the tires felt very smooth running threw the turn and out like I had a lot of control these tires grip very well .highly recommend these tires for the aggressive street riders I own an SV 650 s with a lot of mods on it and the old stock tires just weren't cutting it these Sportmax q3s definitely was the best thing i done for my sv what a different my Sv650s handles like now.I had my tires
at my doorstep in mint condition Thank You motorsport will definitely order from you in the future
Got this tire "fast" from Motosport, got out for first of season ride and sticks well in corners, feels good and hope it lasts like it's Dunlop predecessor
Road going race tire.
Yes I stand by Dunlop but that's all I ever use
These tires perform extremely well. I have about 500 miles on them and they are showing little wear in the center where the hard material is located. I ripped through the mountains and they are stick. I would recommend this tire to anyone using the bike to rip around and commute. I will be interested to see the total life. I I think the side walls will wear before the center do. Very nice tire for the price. I ride a 2004 r6.
Can't say enough about how well Dunlop does it!! Bought both front and rear for my R1 with no issues on the first run!! Just a short rip and lay that knee to the pavement!!
There have been no questions asked about the Dunlop Sportmax Q3 Rear Tire.