Looked at several sites for a replacement tire. Motosport had what I needed at the right price (lower than everyone else) and got it to me with super fast shipping at no extra cost. I have been telling all my friends that ride about Motosport.
Dunlop K555 Rear Tire - Wide Whitewall
- 2 Reviews
- Ask a Question
Dunlop is the only tire company manufacturing motorcycle tires in North America - and that's an advantage that directly benefits American riders. They work diligently to develop tire technology at their manufacturing facility in Buffalo, NY. They also refine new designs at the Dunlop Proving Grounds in Alabama, and gather real-world input from sources as diverse as professional AMA racing, amateur racing events and motorcycle rallies across the country.
- O.E. on Honda Magna and VTX 1300/1800, Shadow and ACE, PC800, Kawasaki ZL600, Suzuki Intruder, and Yamaha V-Star 1100 Custom.
- Wide whitewall version.
- Load / speed index: 77H.
- Recommended rim (inches): 3.50.
- Overall diameter (inches): 25.95.
- Overall width (inches): 6.90.
- Full tread depth (inches): 9/32.
- Maximum load (pounds) / PSI: 910 @ 41 PSI.
Was exactly what I needed. Great price for a quality tire and fast FAST shipping!!
There have been no questions asked about the Dunlop K555 Rear Tire - Wide Whitewall.