Dunlop D803 Front Trials Tire
- 1 Review
- Ask a Question
Created as a championship-caliber trials tire, the D803 also delivers in a wide range of conditions for trail riding.
The D803 was Geoff Aaron's 2006 AMA Trials Championship tire. Geoff Aaron makes his living touring the country as a RedBull Athlete, performing trials demos. If one man could be considered an authority on trials tires, it would be Geoff, his is an opinion you can trust.
- Compliant carcass construction helps deliver excellent traction.
- Engineered for superior grip.
- Load / speed index: 45M.
- Recommended rim size (inches): 1.85 (1.40).
- Overall diameter (inches): 27.56.
- Overall width (inches): 3.19.
- Full tread depth (inches): 9/32.
- Maximum load (pounds) / PSI: N/A.
There have been no questions asked about the Dunlop D803 Front Trials Tire.