- Improved AC Regulator with adjustable output.
- Universal voltage regulator limits voltage to 12.0 - 16.0 volts for AC systems (DC systems require a regulator / rectifier.)
- Conditions circuit to eliminate electrical spikes, protect from lamp blow-outs, and reduce flicker and dimming.
- Included in Trail Tech plug-and-play high-output AC electrical systems with model-specific connectors; no cutting or splicing required.
- Designed and manufactured by Trail Tech.
"Dial-a-Brightness" for halogen and quartz lights:
- At 14+ VAC setting, the lamps will approach HID lumens (~70%) but lamp life is short (good for racing); ~25 hour lamp life.
- At standard setting, about 13.8 VAC, the lamps should last about 500 hours.
- At minimum setting, the lamps are not as bright as HID (~30%), but last over 1,000 hours.